Thursday, May 3, 2012

My Udayan Care

Manisha, from Udayan Ghar, Sant Nagar, wrote two beautiful poems expressing her love for Udayan Care. Read on to find out what she wrote:



1. NEVER IMAGINED 
NEVER EVEN IMAGINED TO COME TO UDAYAN
NEVER IMAGINE TO GET SUCH A TREMENDOUS LIFE
NEVER THOUGHT OF EXPRESSING MY TALENT
NEVER OPENED UP 
BEFORE I CAME TO UDAYAN GHAR
NEVER IMAGINED SUCH BEAUTIFUL LIFE BEFORE


I LEARNT CURSIVE WRITING 
I LEARNT HOW TO USE PEN 
I LEANT HOW TO USE COMPUTER 
NEVER IMAGINED THAT LIFE IS SO SPECIAL
AND WE GET IT ONLY ONCE 
AND NEVER AGAIN ........!
I LOVE UDAYAN 


I NEVER THOUGHT WHAT I WANTED TO BECOME 
BUT.........
WHEN I CAME TO UDAYAN 
I REALIZED THAT YES THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO ARE 
SO FAMOUS THEN WHY CAN'T I BECOME SOMETHING 
AND I KNOW THAT'S NOT TOUGH AT ALL
AFTER COMING TO UDAYAN 
EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE 
THAT IS WHY CAN'T STOP SAYING I LOVE UDAYAN
B'COZ UDAYAN GAVE ME A LOVELY LIFE TO LIVE 
THANX UDAYAN 
LOVE YOU
NEVER IMAGINED 

2. UDAYAN



U- 
  U KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE U.?
        U GAVE ME SUCH A TREMENDOUS LIFE
      U MADE ME WRITE.
         U MADE ME LEARN .
     U MADE ME  .


D-
DEAR U GAVE ME DETERMINATION
        TO STUDY ,TO PARTICIPATE IN SCHOOL,AND TO WIN PRICES WHICH I DEFINITELY  
DESERVE TO TAKE.

A- AN AMAZING LIFE I HAVE LIVED
   LIVING AND WILL LIVE .
BECAUSE UDAYAN IS ALWAYS THERE FOR ME WHY FOR ME FOR EVERY CHILD
WHO CANNOT AFFORD ANYTHING
 

Y- YES THIS IS TRUE
 
 BELIEVE ME .........YES I'M NOT AT ALL SHY OF BEING CALLED AND UDAYAN
 
I FEEL  SO PROUD OF BEING AN UDAYAN
 
I FEEL THAT YES THERE ARE CHILDREN WHO NEEDS HELP BUT UDAYAN IS TRYING A LOT TO HELP EVERY CHILD .THAT IS KINDNESS
 
THIS IS A LIFE WHICH I AM LIVING WHICH IS BEAUTIFUL .

A-   ALL CREDIT GOES TO MY SWEET HOME UDAYAN ONLY.
YEARS HAVE PASSED BUT
 
DIDN'T REALIZE THAT I HAVE GROWN UP.
WHEN I CAME IN UDAYAN I WAS JUST 10,
AND NOW I AM 15 .I LOVE U UDAYAN AND I UNDERSTAND HOW IMPORTANT IS IT FOR ME TO APPRECIATE WHAT UDAYAN DID FOR ME.

N-  NOT A SINGLE WORD I CAN HEAR  FROM MY FRIENDS
 
     OR ANY OUT SIDER SAYING ANYTHING ABOUT UDAYAN
 
  PEOPLE WHO THINK IT'S AN ORPHANAGE PLEASE I WOULD WANT THEM TO PLEASE COME AND VISIT US AND TELL US DOES IT LOOK LIKE AND ORPHANAGE
 
YOU WILL LOVE THIS .
I AM IN LOVE WITH UDAYAN GHRA CAN'T LEAVE I WILL NEVER FORGET U.
LOVE U...................!



2 comments:

ek adhura sach... said...

nice poem manisha...very well defined the Udayan..!!

Anonymous said...

thanx
udayan has really changed my life and i am proud of being an udayan.
love u everyone